Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Played the final regular season game of the Spring 2009 Northeastern Mens Recreational Basketball League. A victory, 50-40. I was forced, we all were, to play the full 40 minute, full-court basketball game.

My conditioning has gotten better since the season started; that was our 9th game with one played each week. This was the ultimate test and I was forced to endure, though I reached limits of exhaustion many times, but recovered my wind in the second half as we sealed the game away. It was a good exercise and a healthy springboard into the playoffs.

I pray for my cycle to come as quickly as possible; I was e-mailed a shipping confirmation today and immediately tracked my order. It's on its way. The hope is that, with my continued war on beer and smoke, and 5 solid days of cycling, I can get into somewhat decent shape for the first, and hopefully second, playoff games.

Record: 5-4, 2nd seed, conference 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment